Pimiento Cheese Spread
This is a flavorful pimiento cheese spread, great on sandwiches or as an appetizer spread for crackers. Another use for this tasty spread; use as a filling for celery ribs or cherry tomatoes. This easy spread is made with Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and mayonnaise, along with a jar of chopped pimientos.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 16 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise, possibly more
- 1 large jar (4 to 6 ounces) chopped pimientos
- 1 scant teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- salt, to taste
Combine all ingredients and beat with an electric mixer until well blended. Add more mayonnaise, if needed.
Serve as a party sandwich spread or as a spread for crackers or vegetables.
Makes about 2 1/2 cups of spread.
Calories per 2 tablespoons: 164
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Scroll down to see related recipes.
Pimiento Cheese Spread With Eggs
Corned Beef Spread
Football Cheese Spread
Roasted Garlic and Broccoli Cheese Spread or Dip
Seafood Sandwich Spread