Marinated Beef With Onions
by Updated April 23, 2017,
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
This simple dish is quick and easy to fix, and it's delicious with rice and a tossed salad. Allow 30 minutes extra for marinating the beef.
Prep Time: 9 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 24 minutes
- In a glass or stainless steel bowl combine the beef strips with the soy sauce, lemon juice, pepper, sugar, and garlic. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat half of the oil in a large skillet. Fry the sliced onion until softened; transfer to a serving platter.
- With tongs, transfer about half of the beef strips to the skillet and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring, or until browned.
- Arrange the cooked beef over the onions.
- Repeat with the remaining beef strips. Add the marinade to the skillet and simmer for 1 minute. Pour over the beef and serve with rice.
Calories per serving: 302
Fat per serving: 14.1g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Skillet Steak With Red Wine Sauce
Easy Steak and Potato Skillet