Easy Skillet Recipes
Pasta, Cheese, etc.
Soups and Stews
Recipes From Visitors
Be the first to rate this recipe below
Crockpot Chili Recipe
This is a flavorful chili recipe, and so easy to put together and cook in the slow cooker. Use 85% beef for best flavor in this tasty chili, and feel free to use pinto beans or a combination. Serve with fresh baked cornbread for a great meal.
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 8 hours 12 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans black or kidney beans, drained
- 2 cans chili style stewed tomatoes, or 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) diced tomatoes
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon each of dried oregano and thyme
- cayenne pepper or hot sauce to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
Brown ground beef with the chopped onion, garlic and green pepper. Drain and transfer to crockpot liner. Add remaining ingredients and stir to blend.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 9 hours.
Calories per serving: 322
Fat per serving: 7.1g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Scroll down to see related recipes.
More Chili Recipes
Black Bean Chili
Slim Jim Chili
Ground Beef Recipes Index