Easy Skillet Recipes
Pasta, Cheese, etc.
Soups and Stews
Recipes From Visitors
Be the first to rate this recipe below
Chicken and Dried Beef Casserole
This popular casserole is super easy to put together and bake. Make this casserole for any everyday family meal, and serve with a tossed salad and potatoes, rice, or noodles.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
- 1 jar (2 1/4 ounces) of dried beef
- 6 to 8 boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 strips bacon, halved crosswise
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces light sour cream
Grease a 2-quart casserole. Lay dried beef over the bottom of the baking dish.
Heat oven to 350° F.
Pound chicken breasts and roll up.
Wrap 1/2 slice of bacon around rolled chicken breast, putting seam side
down. Place in lightly greased casserole lined with dried beef. Mix soups and sour
Pour over chicken. Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Calories per serving: 556
Fat per serving: 26.2g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Scroll down to see related recipes.
Back to Casserole Recipes