Chicken and Dried Beef Casserole
by Updated March 31, 2017,
This popular casserole is super easy to put together and bake. Make this casserole for any everyday family meal, and serve with a tossed salad and potatoes, rice, or noodles.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Grease a 2-quart casserole. Lay dried beef over the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pound chicken breasts to flatten and thin and then roll up.
- Wrap 1/2 slice of bacon around each rolled chicken breast and place them on the dried beef, seam side down.
- Mix soups and sour cream.
- Pour over chicken. Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Calories per serving: 556
Fat per serving: 26.2g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Back to Casserole Recipes