Easy Skillet Recipes
Pasta, Cheese, etc.
Soups and Stews
Recipes From Visitors
Crock Pot Recipes
Hash Brown Casserole Recipe
This version of the hash brown casserole is made with cream cheese and cream of celery soup, along with frozen hash brown potatoes, chopped onion, and shredded cheese.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup, 10 3/4 ounces, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 small package (3 ounces) cream cheese
- 4 cups hash brown potatoes, frozen
- 1 cup frozen thawed chopped onions or lightly sauteed fresh chopped onions
- 1/2 cup shredded American cheese
In a saucepan, combine soup, milk and cream cheese. Cook and stir over
medium heat until smooth. Combine potatoes and onions; stir in soup
mixture. Pour into a buttered 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish. Cover with foil and
bake at 350° for 1 1/4 hours or until the potatoes are tender.
Remove foil; top with shredded cheese. Return to oven for about 10 minutes to melt the cheese.
Calories per serving: 411
Fat per serving: 23.0g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Back to Casserole Recipes