by Updated April 4, 2017,
Photo Credit: Dianaskitchen.com
This easy broccoli casserole is made with instant rice, cream soups, and frozen broccoli. It makes a great all-in-one side dish for meat or poultry dishes. If you use regular rice, cook as package directs, then proceed with the casserole directions.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Serves 4 to 6.
- Bring water and salt to a boil.
- Add rice to the water; cover and remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in skillet; saute onion and celery until tender.
- In large mixing bowl, combine the rice, celery, and onion with remaining ingredients.
- Turn the mixture into a lightly greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Bake in a preheated 350 F for about 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly and lightly browned.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Broccoli Recipes
Macaroni and Cheese with Broccoli
Broccoli Soup Recipe
Broccoli Salad Recipe
Chinese Broccoli Beef Recipe
Vegetable Recipes Index