Skillet Ham with Vegetables
This simple hash-style skillet dish is made with potatoes, zucchini, canned chunk ham, cheese, and other vegetables. It's quick and easy to prepare and cook.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 28 minutes
- 2 medium potatoes cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bell pepper, green or red, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 large tomato, cut in eighth wedges
- 2 cans hormel chunk ham (5 oz each), drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
In a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat in the olive oil, cook potatoes and onions for 5 to 8 minutes or
until brown and almost tender.
Add green pepper and zucchini. Cook for 5 minutes or until crisp but somewhat tender.
Add tomato and ham.
Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and cook for about 3 minutes, or until
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Scroll down to see related recipes.
Skillet Recipes Index