Easy Skillet Recipes
Pasta, Cheese, etc.
Soups and Stews
Recipes From Visitors
Skillet Macaroni and Ground Beef
This delicious macaroni recipe makes a great meal with a salad and crusty bread or rolls. This dish is super easy to fix in one skillet.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, around 85% lean
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or enough to coat the skillet
- 8 ounces macaroni, uncooked
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef in the olive oil, breaking it up and stirring, until no longer pink.
Remove beef from skillet and sauté raw macaroni, onion and
green pepper in the meat juices over low heat until the pasta is golden
yellow. Add garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute longer.
Return meat to the skillet then add tomato sauce and remaining
ingredients; stir. Cover and simmer over low heat about 20 to 25 minutes, or
until macaroni is tender.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Ground Beef Casserole With Mashed Potato Topping
Beef and Noodle Casserole With Tomatoes and Peppers
Easy Ground Beef and Pasta Casserole
Easy Macaroni and Beef Casserole
Beef and Noodle Casserole
Skillet Recipes Index