Shrimp with Spinach and Alfredo Sauce
Shrimp cooks up quickly with spinach, green onions, and an easy Alfredo sauce mixture. This is delicious with hot cooked pasta and crusty bread.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 bunch of fresh spinach or 10 ounces thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced, with about 2 to 3 inches of the green
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package dry Alfredo sauce mix
- 3/4 cup light cream or evaporated milk
- pepper to taste
Melt butter over medium low heat; add shrimp, spinach, and green onions. Cook until shrimp just begins to turn pink, then add garlic and cook for another minute. Sprinkle with Alfredo sauce mix and stir until combined. Add milk or cream; cook and stir until heated through and thickened. Add pepper to taste. Serve over hot cooked rice or pasta.
From Diana's Kitchen.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Scroll down to see related recipes.
More Shrimp Recipes
Penne with Shrimp and Bacon
Spicy Shrimp Creole
Grilled Shrimp Recipe
Shrimp Sauce for Pasta
Skillet Recipes Index