Easy Skillet Recipes
Pasta, Cheese, etc.
Soups and Stews
Recipes From Visitors
Be the first to rate this recipe below
Tilapia Recipe - Pasta Sauce with Fish
Scroll down for another delicious tilapia recipe.
- 4 Scallions chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon Minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 cup Peeled fresh tomatoes chop
- 8 Fresh basil leaves sliced
- Salt, pepper -- dash of hot
- Sauce is optional
- 3 to 4 tilapia fillets, cubed or other firm sweet non-oily fish
- 8 ounces Spaghetti cooked
- Parmesan cheese
Saute chopped scallion and garlic in olive oil until translucent.
tomatoes, basil and salt and pepper to taste and let cook for
minutes until tomatoes resolve into a sauce. Add fish cubes and
low until tilapia is tender. Place cooked pasta with tilapia sauce in
serving bowl and serve with the cheese, crusty bread and a salad.
Tilapia recipe serves 4.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Scroll down to see related recipes.
Fish Recipes Index
Back to the Sauce Index