Easy Skillet Recipes
Pasta, Cheese, etc.
Soups and Stews
Recipes From Visitors
Be the first to rate this recipe below
Quick and Easy Potato Soup
This big batch of potato soup is perfect for a potluck dinner or office party. Make this potato soup quickly and transfer to a slow cooker to keep warm for serving.
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 10 medium potatoes, peeled, diced
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of celery soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of onion soup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- salt, to taste
- 16 ounces cubed Velveeta cheese or "Classic Melts" shredded cheese blend
- 4 ounces butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk, light cream, or half-and-half)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
In a large saucepan, cover the diced potatoes with water. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and cook until tender. Leave the potatoes and their liquid in the saucepan and gently stir in the cream soups, pepper, and salt, to taste.
In another pan, melt the cheese over low heat with the butter or margarine. Add the cheese mixture and the evaporated milk to the potato mixture and heat through.
Calories per serving: 474
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Scroll down to see related recipes.
More Potato Soup Recipes
Baked Potato Soup
Mag's Potato Soup