Easy Skillet Recipes
Pasta, Cheese, etc.
Soups and Stews
Recipes From Visitors
Seafood Sandwich Spread
Cream cheese and a little mayonnaise make this crabmeat and shrimp spread super tasty. Make this seafood spread for finger sandwiches or serve as a spread for crackers.
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) white crabmeat, drained
- 1 can (about 4 ounces) small shrimp, drained, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons cocktail sauce or chili sauce
- a few drops of Worcestershire sauce
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer until well blended. Use as a spread for sandwiches or serve with crackers.
Makes about 1 1/2 cups
Calories per serving: 110 per 2 tablespoons
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Recipes Using Crabmeat
Maryland Crab Cakes
Maine Crabmeat with Mushrooms and Tarragon
Fish and Seafood Index