Photo of Broccoli Crunch Salad © Dianaskitchen.com
Broccoli Crunch Salad Recipe
This broccoli salad recipe, inspired by the one I love at Whole Foods Markets, is simply made with little or no sugar. Increase or decrease the raisins, onion, or sunflower seeds to suit your taste. With plenty of raisins, you don't need the sugar!
Prep Time: 18 Minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
- 6 cups broccoli florets, about 12 ounces
- 4 tablespoons diced or crumbled bacon, about 5 to 6 slices, cooked until done but not crispy
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 3/4 to 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar, optional
Toss the broccoli with the bacon, raisins, onion, and sunflower seeds. Mix the remaining ingredients and stir into the broccoli mixture until well combined.
Calories per serving (with 3/4 cup mayonnaise): 292
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Scroll down to see related recipes.
More Broccoli Salad Salad Recipes
Broccoli Cauliflower Salad