Beef and Noodle Casserole
by Updated April 21, 2017,
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
This satisfying family casserole is a one dish meal made with noodles, ground beef, mushrooms, cheese, and other ingredients and seasonings.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
- Cook the noodles following package directions for firm noodles; drain.
- Heat the oven to 400 F.
- Grease a 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Brown beef in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring to break up meat. Drain off fat.
- Add drained beef to the cooked drained noodles; set aside.
- In the same skillet, saute onion, celery, and garlic in melted butter until tender, about 6 to 8 minutes. Add to the beef and noodle mixture. Stir in corn, soup, mushrooms, milk, salt, and pepper. Blend well.
- Turn mixture into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Calories per serving: 544
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Related Beef Recipes
Skillet Beef and Noodle Goulash
Easy Macaroni and Beef Casserole
Mexican Fiesta Casserole