Banana Bran Muffins
by Updated April 19, 2018,
These banana bran muffins are made with butter, brown sugar, mashed bananas, bran, and pecans.
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cook Time: 23 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- Heat the oven to 375 F.
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Add bananas, milk, vanilla, and eggs; blend well. Stir in flour, bran, baking powder, salt, and soda. Stir in chopped pecans.
- Spoon banana muffin batter into greased or paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a wooden pick or cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes; turn out onto racks to cool completely.
Makes 1 dozen
Calories per muffin: 250
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Banana Bread and Muffin Recipes and Related
Banana Nut Bread I
Banana Nut Bread III
Banana Nut Bread II
Banana Bread Recipe with Bisquick