by Updated April 17, 2017,
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
This is a delicious pumpkin pudding, and a light alternative to pumpkin pie. Add the pudding to your Thanksgiving dessert menu.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; blend well.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole. Place the casserole in a shallow baking pan and add hot water to a depth of about 1 inch.
- Bake for 50 to0 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool and garnish with dollops of whipped cream or whipped topping.
- The pudding may be baked in individual ramekins. Begin checking for doneness at about 40 minutes.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake