Easy Skillet Recipes
Pasta, Cheese, etc.
Soups and Stews
Recipes From Visitors
Be the first to rate this recipe below
These delicious kebabs include lemon juice, onion, mushrooms, and bell peppers. Serve these kebabs over hot boiled rice. Feel free to use beef instead of lamb in this recipe. Allow plenty of time for the meat to marinate.
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Marinate: 4 hours
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours 27 minutes
- 2 pounds boneless lamb, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 2 to 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- juice of 2 lemons, about 5 to 6 tablespoons
- 1 onion, finely chopped, about 1/2 cup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 to 6 ounces whole mushroom caps
- green pepper wedges, or combination of green and red bell pepper wedges
Combine vegetable oil, lemon juice, onion, and salt, then pour over lamb in a glass container or baking dish. Cover and refrigerate; let marinate for 4 to 8 hours. Drain and arrange lamb cubes on skewers, alternating with mushrooms and green and/or red pepper wedges. Place 4 inches from heat source and broil for about 15 minutes, or until done, turning to cook evenly.
Calories per serving: 345
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Scroll down to see related recipes.
More Lamb Recipes
Roast Leg of Lamb
Lamb Chops Grilled or Baked in Foil
Back to the Index