Dot's Easy Italian Chicken
by Updated April 11, 2017,
This easy boneless chicken breast recipe includes Italian herbs, butter, and Parmesan cheese. Serve this simple oven fried Parmesan chicken with potatoes or a rice dish, along with your family's favorite vegetables.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- Heat the oven to 425 F.
- Grease a 9-inch square baking dish or spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Wash and pat chicken dry. Place chicken breasts in food storage bag or between sheets of waxed paper; pound gently to flatten a bit to even thickness.
- In a shallow bowl or pie plate, combine Parmesan cheese, oregano, parsley, salt, and pepper. Dip chicken breasts in the melted butter then coat with Parmesan mixture.
- Place in the prepared baking dish. Drizzle with remaining butter.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is tender and juices run clear.
Calories per serving: 417
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Skillet Chicken Supper
Chicken Divan with Broccoli
Skillet Chicken Mozzarella
Skillet Recipes Index