Pepper Steak with Noodles
by Updated April 10, 2017,
Photo Credit: Dianaskitchen.com
Pepper Steak is made with sirloin tip or round steak, served over noodles with Cheddar cheese. Add mushrooms along with the bell peppers if you'd like.
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- In a skillet, melt butter; add beef strips and sprinkle with garlic powder. Sauté, stirring occasionally, until browned.
- Remove meat from skillet; add onion and green bell pepper and sauté for 2 minutes. Return meat to the skillet along with tomatoes and bouillon cube. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes if using the sirloin tip cut, 15 to 20 minutes if using round steak.
- Blend together the cornstarch, water, soy sauce, sugar, and salt. Add to meat mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Reduce heat and cook for 2 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, prepare noodles. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Toss hot pasta with the shredded Cheddar cheese. Serve pepper steak with the Cheddar noodles.
Calories per serving: 430
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Beef and Peppers
Broiled Skirt Steak and Peppers