by Updated April 10, 2017,
This minestrone is made with a variety of vegetables, including zucchini, spinach, and tomatoes. It's a creamy version with the addition of milk and cheese.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- Place beef broth and spinach in a large saucepan or Dutch oven; cook over low heat until spinach is thawed, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook macaroni according to package directions. Rinse and drain well.
- To the pot add tomato soup and tomato paste, milk, zucchini, oregano, garlic powder, and macaroni. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in Cheddar cheese until melted.
- Toss together the Parmesan cheese and crumbled bacon; serve as garnish for soup.
Calories per serving: 474
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Soup Recipes
Manhattan Clam Chowder
Clam and Corn Chowder