Easy Skillet Recipes
Pasta, Cheese, etc.
Soups and Stews
Recipes From Visitors
Chicken Divan Recipe
Feel free to make this divan recipe with cooked turkey or chicken. Use a rotisserie chicken for ease and shorter prep time.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) broccoli spears, or 1 bunch fresh trimmed broccoli
- 2 cups sliced cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup shredded processed Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs, tossed with 1 tablespoon melted butter
Cook broccoli in a small amount of boiling water until crisp-tender; drain. Arrange the broccoli stalks in a greased 11 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish. Arrange turkey or chicken over the broccoli spears. Combine the soup with mayonnaise, lemon juice, and curry powder; pour over all. Sprinkle with shredded cheese, then top with buttered bread crumbs. Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes, until heated through.
Calories per serving: 312
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Scroll down to see related recipes.
Related Chicken and Broccoli Recipes
Skillet Chicken and Broccoli
Quick Fix Chicken Divan
Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Turkey Divan Recipe
Easy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole