Orange Honey Bread
by Updated April 9, 2017,
This quick bread is made with orange juice and chopped pecans, along with honey and a little butter.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Heat the oven to 325 F.
- Cream butter and honey together until smooth and creamy. Add beaten egg and grated orange peel.
- Sift flour with baking powder, soda, and salt.
- Add flour mixture to creamed mixture alternately with orange juice. Add the chopped nuts.
- Bake in a greased and floured 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan for 60 to 70 minutes, or until a wooden pick or cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve with butter or a mixture of cream cheese and orange marmalade, if desired.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Apricot Nut Bread
Banana Nut Bread
Basic Zucchini Bread