Orange Ball Cookies
by Updated April 9, 2017,
These are delicious no bake cookies to make for the holidays! Put the vanilla wafers in a large food storage bag and crush them with a rolling pin, or pulse them in the food processor until you have fine crumbs.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- Crush vanilla wafers to make fine crumbs.
- Mix together the crushed vanilla wafers, orange juice concentrate, powdered sugar, butter, and chopped pecans.
- Shape mixture into walnut-size balls; roll in coconut.
- Store balls in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.
- These are easy treats for Halloween or any party, and kids love them!
Makes about 5 dozen cookies.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe