Easy Skillet Recipes
Pasta, Cheese, etc.
Soups and Stews
Recipes From Visitors
Be the first to rate this recipe below
Easy Cheesy Buns
These cheese buns make a nice quick and easy lunch. Serve these tasty cheese sandwiches with a cup of soup or a tossed salad for a hearty lunch or sandwich supper.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- 1 cup shredded American cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- dash cayenne pepper or a drop of Tabasco
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
Mix together the cheese, mayonnaise, olives, onion, curry powder, and hot pepper. Spread on toasted bun halves. Place under preheated broiler about 4 inches from the heat source and broil for about 2 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Makes 8 cheese buns.
Calories per cheese bun: 141
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Scroll down to see related recipes.
Easy Corned Beef Sandwich Melt
French Toasted Ham Sandwich