Panko and Mustard Crusted Salmon
by Updated April 6, 2017,
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Dijon mustard flavors this delicious salmon, while a panko and Parmesan crumb topping adds crunch.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- Heat the oven to 400 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or line it with foil and grease the foil.
- Arrange the salmon fillets, skin-side down, on the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the fillets lightly with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Coat the tops of the fillets with the mustard. Spread about 2 teaspoons on each fillet.
- In a bowl toss the panko crumbs with the melted butter, chopped parsley, and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle lightly with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture on each fillet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or just until the salmon is done but still moist.
Makes 4 servings.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Baked Salmon With Basil Mayonnaise
Baked Salmon Tortilla Roll-Ups