Raspberry Muffins with Streusel Topping
by Updated April 6, 2017,
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
These raspberry muffins are a great way to start the day, and the streusel topping makes them extra-special. Use frozen (not thawed) and unsweetened raspberries in these delightful muffins.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 24 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Lightly grease a muffin pan or line with paper cupcake liners. Heat oven to 375°.
- Combine the 1 1/2 cups of flour, baking powder, and granulated sugar in a bowl; whisk to blend.
- In another bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, and 1/2 cup of melted butter. Stir the milk and egg mixture into the dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. Fold in the frozen raspberries.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling about 2/3 full.
- Combine the topping ingredients, stirring until blended and crumbly. Sprinkle over the muffins.
- Bake muffins for about 20 to 25 minutes.
Makes about 12
Calories per serving: 222
Fat per serving: 11.7
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Apple Bran Muffins
Date Muffins with Streusel Topping
Banana Bran Muffins