Coconut and Chocolate Chip Cookies
by Updated April 6, 2017,
Photo Credit: Dianaskitchen.com
These chewy coconut and chocolate chip cookies are loaded with flavor. Coconut, oats, and and chopped pecans add extra flavor and texture to the chocolate chip cookies.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone mat, or lightly grease the baking sheets.
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugars for 3 to 5 minutes, or until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla to the creamed mixture and beat until well blended.
- Slowly beat in the flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.
- Stir in oats, chocolate chips, pecans, and coconut.
- Drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 14 minutes.
- The recipe makes approximately 3 dozen cookies.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Triple Chocolate Cookies