Chicken With Muenster Cheese
Updated April 3, 2017
This is a simple chicken recipe adapted from a recipe I saved from a cooking forum years ago. Serve this chicken with rice, potatoes, or noodles and a tossed salad.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 38 minutes
- Heat oven to 325° F.
- Put chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap and pound gently to flatten and thin, making the thickness as even as possible. They'll cook quickly this way.
- Brush the chicken lightly with butter then dredge chicken with the seasoned crumbs. Place in baking dish single layer then drizzle each chicken breast with about 1 tablespoons of the wine; bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Take chicken out and place a slice of cheese on each piece of chicken.
- Sprinkle each chicken breast with another tablespoon of wine.
- Turn oven up to 350 F and bake another 10 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
Calories per serving: 476
Fat per serving: 26.3g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Dijon Chicken Breasts
Chicken Breasts in Champagne
Baked Chicken Breasts with Stuffing and Swiss Cheese
Basil Grilled Chicken