Easy Skillet Recipes
Pasta, Cheese, etc.
Soups and Stews
Recipes From Visitors
Be the first to rate this recipe below
Cajun Chicken and Rice
Tomatoes, onions, and peppers help to flavor this skillet chicken dish. Serve this chicken with rice or hot cooked noodles.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 lb boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 large tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf basil
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf oregano
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder; set aside.
and remaining ingredients except rice in a Dutch oven. Bring to a
boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes. Add chicken, and return to a
boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes or until tender.
Serves 4 to 6
Calories per serving (based on 4 servings): 529
Fat per serving (based on 4 servings): 13.4g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Scroll down to see related recipes.
Curry Chicken with Bacon
Oven Fried Chicken
Senegalese Chicken Yassa
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Pat Corley's Chicken Francesca
Crunchy Fried Chicken
Balsamic and Garlic Chicken Breasts