Cranberry Pork Roast
by Updated April 1, 2017,
Photo Credit: Dianaskitchen.com
Spices and cranberry juice are used to glaze and flavor this delicious pork loin roast. Serve this pork loin roast with potatoes and peas or mixed vegetables for a fabulous family dinner.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 38 minutes
- Heat the oven to 325 F.
- Rub roast all over with sliced garlic and salt and pepper; discard garlic pieces and place pork roast on rack in a baking or roasting pan.
- Roast for 2 to 3 hours or until an inserted meat thermometer registers at least 145 F, the minimum safe temperature for pork.
- Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients in a stainless steel saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Halfway through the roasting, begin basting the roast every 15 minutes with cranberry sauce mixture.
- Serve pork thinly sliced with the remaining sauce.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Pork Roast Recipes
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
Roast Pork Loin With Mustard Glaze
Pork and Noodle Bake
Pork Recipes Index