Impossible Ham and Broccoli Pie
by Updated April 2, 2017,
Photo Credit: Dianaskitchen.com
This version of the popular "Impossible Pie" is made with ham, broccoli, chopped onion, and Swiss cheese, along with eggs, milk, and bisquick. It's a quiche like pie, and it's deliciious. Add some diced red bell pepper or roasted red peppers for extra color.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 48 minutes
- Grease pie plate and preheat oven to 400°. Sprinkle ham, cheese, broccoli, and onion in the pie plate.
- Blend or process remaining ingredients in a blender on high speed until smooth.
- Pour over the ingredients in pie plate.
- Bake the pie for 35 to 40 minutes, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes before serving.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Penne, Mushroom and Ham Pie
Impossible Beef Pie with Tomatoes
Impossible Taco Pie
Pork Recipes Index