Easy Skillet Recipes
Pasta, Cheese, etc.
Soups and Stews
Be the first to rate this recipe below
Easy Swiss Steak Strips
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 pounds sirloin tip roast, trimmed and cut into strips
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Steak Sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with heavy-duty foil. Spread with
mayonnaise. Layer sirloin strips, soup mix, mushrooms and green
prepared pan. Drain tomatoes, reserving juice. Arrange tomatoes
top. Pour mixture of reserved juice and remaining ingredients
layers; cover with foil.
Bake at 350° for 2 1/2 hours.
Calories per serving: 428
Fat per serving: 21.6
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Scroll down to see related recipes.
Beef and Lamb Recipe Index