Roast Beef Salad
Updated April 1, 2017
From P. Crafts
- Combine the marinade ingredients and mix well. Pour over beef, tomatoes, green pepper, mushrooms, celery and onions. Refrigerate for 3 - 4 hours (a plastic bag works well for this).
- Place 4 cups of salad greens into a bowl. Drain excess marinade into a saucepan. Arrange the beef and vegetables on the greens; refrigerate until serving time.
- Meanwhile, bring the marinade to a full boil; strain into a bowl and refrigerate to chill thoroughly.
- Toss the salad mixture just before serving. Add extra vegetables or bean sprouts if you wish.
- Serve with the chilled marinade for dressing or with a purchased dressing.
Calories per serving: 474
Fat per serving: 25.5
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Pepper Steak with Noodles
Broiled Skirt Steak and Peppers
Beef and Lamb Recipe Index