Easy Skillet Recipes
Pasta, Cheese, etc.
Soups and Stews
Be the first to rate this recipe below
Classic Corned Beef Hash
Here's a basic corned beef hash recipe, great with eggs or make for brunch, lunch or supper side dish.
Prep Time: 18 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 48 minutes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cooked corned beef, minced, about 1 pound
- 3 cups cooked, chopped potatoes
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, optional
- a few tablespoons of beef broth, corned beef cooking liquid, or gravy
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives, optional
In a large skillet over medium-low heat, melt the butter. Add the minced corned beef, chopped potatoes, and chopped onion; spread evenly in the skillet. Let the mixture cook, without turning, until browned on one side; turn with a spatula and brown the other side. Continue turning until most of the meat and potatoes are nicely browned. Drain off any excess fat and moisten with a few tablespoons of beef broth, gravy, or corned beef cooking liquid. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste. Garnish with chopped parsley or chives, if desired.
Calories per serving: 442
Fat per serving: 30.3
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Scroll down to see related recipes.
Red Flannel Hash
Corned Beef Brisket with Sauerkraut
Monte Cristo Sandwiches
Beef and Lamb Recipe Index