Corned Beef Hash
by Updated April 1, 2017,
This is a basic corned beef has made with minced leftover corned beef, reserved corned beef broth or beef broth, and chopped potatoes and onions. Serve this hash with eggs for a delicious breakfast or brunch.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat; add the chopped onion and cook, stirring, until golden.
- Mix the minced corned beef with the potatoes and the cooked onion; stir in the herbs and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Add the beef broth or corned beef cooking liquid.
- Turn the hash mixture into the skillet and cook -- without mashing or pressing -- over very low heat for about 40 minutes.
- With a spatula, loosen the hash around the edges.
- Turn out onto a hot platter, crusty side up.
Calories per serving: 445
Fat per serving: 32.5g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Corned Beef Brisket with Sauerkraut
Monte Cristo Sandwiches
Beef and Lamb Recipe Index