Easy Skillet Recipes
Pasta, Cheese, etc.
Soups and Stews
Recipes From Visitors
Be the first to rate this recipe below
Chili Pie Recipe
This chili beef pie recipe is made with ground beef, tomatoes, beans, and corn muffin mix. Serve this tasty one dish meal with a tossed salad or fresh sliced tomatoes for an easy family meal.
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 42 minutes
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, or chili-style tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, drained
- batter made from 1 package corn muffin mix or cornbread batter for 1 standard pan of cornbread
In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef and chopped onion. Add seasonings and tomatoes. Cover
simmer over low heat for 15 minutes. Add beans and heat through.
Pour the beef and bean mixture
greased 2 1/2- to 3-quart casserole.
Top with cornbread batter mixture and spread
Bake at 425F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Calories per serving: 440
Fat per serving: 11.4g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Scroll down to see related recipes.
More Beef Pie Recipes and Related Ground Beef Recipes
Easy Ground Beef and Pasta Casserole
Chili Meat Loaf & Potato Casserole
Ground Beef and Pasta Pie
Meatball and Potato Casserole
Monterey Beef Casserole
Shepherd's Pie Recipe
Cheeseburger Pie Recipe
Ground Beef Recipes Index