by Updated April 1, 2017,
This unusual meatloaf is filled with Reuben sandwich ingredients, including Thousand Island dressing, chopped corned beef, Swiss cheese, and sauerkraut.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Spray a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with nonstick foil.
- Combine all meat mixture ingredients in medium bowl; blend thoroughly.
- Combine the filling ingredients in another bowl.
- Press half of mixture in bottom of loaf pan.
- Make slight indentation down the center of the meatloaf.
- Spoon the filling mixture into the indentation.
- Top with remaining meat mixture, pressing to enclose filling and sealing edges.
- Bake for about 1 hour, or until done.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Calories per serving: 393
Fat per serving: 20.6g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Ground Beef Recipes Index