by Updated April 1, 2017,
These saucy meatball sandwiches are perfect for a great family meal or game day lunch. Double or triple this recipe for a crowd!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine beef, bread crumbs, onion, garlic, Parmesan, oregano, pepper, paprika and 2 tablespoons sauce in bowl. Shape meat mixture into 12 equal meatballs.
- Arrange the meatballs in a foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 25 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Heat the 1 cup sauce in a saucepan; stir in parsley. Divide bread crosswise into four portions; split each.
- Spoon meatballs and sauce onto the sub rolls.
Calories per serving: 508
Fat per serving: 11.8g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Recipes for Meatballs
Grape Jelly Meatballs
Danish Spiced Meatballs
Spaghetti with Meatballs
Ground Beef Recipes Index