Beefy Cabbage Casserole
by Updated April 1, 2017,
This ground beef casserole is a flavorful family dinner casserole with cabbage, lean ground beef, and cheese, along with a crumb topping.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- Heat the oven to 400 F.
- In a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat, brown the ground beef in the oil and butter; pour off excess fat.
- Add cabbage, onion, salt and pepper to the ground beef.
- Cover and cook slowly until the cabbage is translucent, about 10 minutes.
- Add cheese, sour cream and wine. Mix well and heat through.
- Transfer mixture to a warmed and greased casserole dish.
- Top with buttered stuffing crumbs.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 to 15 minutes, until topping is browned.
Calories per serving: 414
Fat per serving: 24.0g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Easy Ground Beef and Pasta Casserole
Easy Macaroni and Beef Casserole
Beef and Noodle Casserole
Back to Casserole Recipes