Easy Skillet Recipes
Pasta, Cheese, etc.
Soups and Stews
Recipes From Visitors
Mini Crawfish Pies (or Shrimp)
Serving Size : 8
- 1 pound Crawfish tails OR shrimp
- 1 can Cream of celery soup
- 1 can Cream of mushroom soup
- 1 bunch Shallots -- chopped
- 1/2 Onion -- chopped
- 1 Stick butter or margarine
- 1 dash Cayenne pepper
- Couple shakes parsley flakes
- 1 package Mini pie shells/tarts (8 in
- A box)
Melt butter in large skillet, add shallots and onion. Add crawfish
(or shrimp) and both soups. Cook, stirring frequently.
Prepare shells according to package. Fill the shells with mixture
and bake until heated through or pie shells are done. (oven temp.
350*) Note: can be made ahead and frozen. Keep in freezer no longer
than 2 weeks.
BTW, this recipe freezes well.
The Saint, Postin' Paula's Cajun recipes
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Fish and Seafood Recipe Index