Easy Skillet Recipes
Pasta, Cheese, etc.
Soups and Stews
Recipes From Visitors
Be the first to rate this recipe below
- 2 cups cooked shrimp, halved lengthwise and chilled
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 tablespoon finely minced onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- Romaine lettuce or mixed greens
- thinly sliced tomatoes
- a few slices freshly cooked bacon, crumbled, optional
Combine shrimp with celery, onion, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange lettuce leaves on serving plates; top with thinly sliced tomatoes. Arrange shrimp over lettuce and tomatoes. If desired, garnish each with a little crumbled bacon.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Scroll down to see related recipes.
More Shrimp Salad Recipes
Shrimp Salad Joaquin
Spicy Mango Shrimp on Wilted Greens
Fish and Seafood Recipe Index