Grilled Shrimp Recipe
by Updated March 31, 2017,
- Use scissors to remove shells without disturbing tails.
- In a glass bowl or food storage bag, combine crushed garlic, salt, lemon juice, and olive oil. Put shrimp in bowl; stir to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate the shrimp for 20 minutes.
- Thread marinated shrimp onto skewers and grill 5 to 6 inches from coals for about 12 to 15 minutes, turning frequently.
- If broiling, remove tails.
- Serve shrimp with garlic butter, for dipping.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter; add remaining ingredients. Heat through and serve with the grilled shrimp or other seafood.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Shrimp Recipes
Spicy Shrimp Creole
Key West Shrimp Boil
Shrimp and Chicken Jambalaya with Ham