Easy Skillet Recipes
Pasta, Cheese, etc.
Soups and Stews
Recipes From Visitors
Recipe By : "Gooseberry Patch" Old-Fashioned Country
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine -- melted
- 1 pound brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 3/4 cups flour -- sifted
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts -- optional
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
In a large bowl or pan (after melting), combine butter and brown
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each. Add vanilla.
together dry ingredients and add to sugar mixture. Add nuts and
chips. Pour into greased, shallow roasting pan. Bake at 350F for
minutes (don't overbake).
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Scroll down to see related recipes.
Cookies, Candy, and Bars Index