Peanut Butter Cookies With Peanuts
by Updated March 31, 2017,
- Heat the oven to 375 F.
- Grease a baking sheet or line it with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Beat together the butter, peanut butter, and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. With the mixer on low speet, gradually beat in the flour mixture. Stir in chopped peanuts.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, or about 2 to 4 hours.
- Take tablespoonfuls of dough and roll into balls. Place about 3 inches apart on greased baking sheets. Using a fork dipped in flour, lightly press cookies, flattening and forming a criss-cross pattern on each cookie with the tines.
- Bake at 375 F until golden brown, or about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheets for a minute; transfer to rack to cool completely.
- Makes about 4 dozen peanut butter cookies.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Peanut Butter Cookies
1-2-3 Peanut Butter Cookies
Crispy Peanut Butter Cookies
Cookies, Candy, and Bars Index