Easy Skillet Recipes
Pasta, Cheese, etc.
Soups and Stews
Recipes From Visitors
Crock Pot Recipes
Cheese Ham Casserole
This is a hearty ham casserole made with cooked green beans, white sauce, eggs, and cheese.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups French cut frozen green beans, cooked
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 tablespoons flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or milk
- 2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 2 hard-cooked eggs chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup herbed croutons, crumbled
Melt butter in a 2-quart saucepan; saute onion until softened.
Stir in flour and salt until well blended.
Remove from heat; stir in milk and 1/2 cup broth (or another 1/2 cup of milk).
Heat to a boil, stirring constantly; boil and stir 1 minute.
Remove from heat; stir in ham, eggs, cheese, pimiento and parsley.
Place beans in baking dish; cover with the sauce and sprinkle crumbled croutons
Bake in preheated 350° F. oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
Calories per serving: 317
Fat per serving: 21.1g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Hash with Ham and Potatoes
Ham and Potatoes Au Gratin
Back to Casserole Recipes