Broccoli Rice Casserole
by Updated March 31, 2017,
Cooked rice and broccoli are combined with cream soups and cheese in this tasty casserole. This side dish casserole is great with burgers, ham, or just about any meat entree.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Bring water and salt to a boil. Add rice; cover and remove from heat. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in skillet; saute onion and celery until tender.
- In large mixing bowl, combine rice, celery, and onion with remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes.
Calories per serving: 313
Fat per serving: 16.1g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Back to Casserole Recipes