Easy Skillet Recipes
Pasta, Cheese, etc.
Soups and Stews
Recipes From Visitors
Be the first to rate this recipe below
Turkey Noodle Casserole Recipe
Mediterranean flavors highlight this turkey noodle casserole. Ingredients include artichokes, wine, roasted red peppers, and olives.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
- 1 pound medium egg noodles, cooked and drained following package directions
- 1 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 14 ounces can artichoke hearts, drain and quarter
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 jar (12 to 16 ounces) roasted red peppers, drain and sliced
- 1 small can (about 2 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Whisk broth, milk, salt and
cornstartch together in large saucepan or Dutch oven until cornstartch is
disolved. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and
bubbly. Stir in the drained noodles, turkey, artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, sliced olives,
mozzarella cheese, wine, lemon juice and black pepper. Grease a 3-quart
baking dish or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon turkey and noodle mixture into the baking dish. Sprinkle
with the Parmesan cheese.
Bake in 350° F. oven until bubbling around the edges,
about 35 minutes.
Calories per serving: 371
Fat per serving: 7.0g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Scroll down to see related recipes.
Back to Casserole Recipes