Golden Shrimp Casserole
by Updated March 29, 2017,
This easy layered shrimp casserole is made with bread cubes, butter, eggs, shrimp, and shredded cheese.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- In a skillet over medium-low heat, melt 4 tablespoons of butter; add the cubed bread and cook, stirring, until lightly browned.
- Remove the bread from skillet and set aside.
- Saute mushrooms in the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter for about 8 to 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- In a buttered 1 1/2-quart baking dish, alternate layers of bread cubes, mushrooms, shrimp, and cheese.
- Combine eggs, milk, and seasonings; pour over layers.
- Place casserole dish in a larger pan of hot water and bake at in the preheated oven for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until set.
Calories per serving: 394
Fat per serving: 22.6g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Shrimp Recipes
Shrimp Grilled with Garlic Butter for Dipping
Shrimp Salad Recipe
Baked Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce
Shrimp in Beer Batter
Spicy Shrimp Creole
Back to Casserole Recipes