Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Bread
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Cream butter and sugar, beat in eggs.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir in nuts.
- Stir half flour mixture into creamed mixture.
- Gently stir in pineapple and remaining flour mixture.
- Turn batter into greased 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven or until it tests done.
About 14 slices
Calories per serving: 182
Fat per serving: 9.5g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Quick Bread Recipes
Apricot Nut Bread Recipe
Cherry Bread Recipe
Lemon Nut Bread
Rhubarb Nut Bread
Bread Recipes Index