Easy Skillet Recipes
Pasta, Cheese, etc.
Soups and Stews
Recipes From Visitors
Be the first to rate this recipe below
Honey Mustard Bread For Bread Machine
Use prepared Dijon mustard or your favorite gourmet mustard in this recipe.
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cups White bread flour
- 1/2 cup Wheat bread flour
- 2 teaspoons Dry milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 2/3 tablespoons Gourmet mustard
- 1 teaspoon Chives -- dried
- 2 teaspoons Active dry yeast
- 3/4 cup Water
- 2 cups White bread flour
- 1 cup Wheat bread flour
- 1 tablespoon Dry milk
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Gourmet mustard
- 2 teaspoons Chives -- dried
- 3 teaspoons Active dry yeast
You don't need to love mustard to love this bread. The mustard
subtle, secondary flavor. This bread makes an unforgettable ham
or it can be served warm with baked ham or roast duck.
Dijon Mustard is good in this recipe, but
with gourmet mustards.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Scroll down to see related recipes.
Bread Recipes Index